Today is

» FanFics By ELITA



His senior year in high school, Landon Timothy Donovan is known as the very shy and quiet person. He's a good student, with a 4.0 GPA, a member of the National Honor Society and Captain of the Varsity Soccer Team. He's the most popular and loved senior at Northbrook High School. Girls are in love with him, but he shuts them out of his life. Every guy wants to be like him. But, he doesn't want them too. He shuts himself from everyone's lives, keeping inside him a terrible secret. When he gets injured during a soccer game, one of the girls, Danika Elyse an athletic trainer comes to help him. When their eyes set on eachother, it's love at first sight for both of them. They began to spend alot of time together and she takes out the fun and wild Landon, he didn't think he was. But one day, Danika tells Landon that she loves him. Even though Landon loves her too, he doesn't want to hurt her, so he leaves, never telling Danika the terrible secret he's been hiding all his life. What happens next? Will she be his Only Hope?

Incomplete
- Chapters -
[1] . [2] . [3] . [4] . [5] . [6] . [7] . [8] . [9] . [10] . [11] . [12] .

Send feedback or comments to Elita.
**NOTE** Elita is not at the moment able to send out the rest of the fanfic, but you can subscribe to Only Hope by emailing her.**


Graduation
Read this Short Story.
Send feedback or comments to Elita.


Heaven
Bianca is on her way to New York on September 11, the fateful day of death. She calls Landon to say her good byes, unaware of what is really happening.

Read this Short Story.
Send feedback or comments to Elita.

you've got mail
Read this Short Story.
Send feedback or comments to Elita.

Back to the all fanfics.




Got any fanfics? Send your written fanfics.

Back to Fans