Today is

» FanFics



[Chapter 8]


Danny smiled, tears streaking it's way down his cheeks. "Yes baby... It's me." He said, gently caressing her cheek.

"Daddy, what are you doing here? How did you know I was here?"

Danny smiled. "Well, a very special person asked me to come and see you." He slowly turned his head, as he looked at Landon.

Danika smiled, as she looked at Landon. Landon saw the happy look in her eyes, he smiled back at her. Riley crossed her arms over her chest as she saw the way Landon and Danika were looking at each other. An angry looked plastered across her face.

For the next hour or two, Danika and her father talked. They catched up on a lot of things. Sadly, her father had to leave. He had to wake up early the next morning for work. But he promised he's come see her more often for the rest of his life. Danika's mother had offered to walk Danny to his car. Now, left in Danika's room was Landon and Riley.

Landon sighed, as he slowly walked towards her bed. He smiled, as he sat on the bed right next to her. "So, how are you feeling?" He asked.

danika smiled. "I feel wonderful." Before she could say something else, the doctor walked into the room.

"Evening." He greeted them, as he walked towards Danika's bed. "So, Danika... How are we feeling today?"

"I feel great."

Doctor Sullivan smiled. "Ah, well that's good to hear... Now Danika... The tests that we ran on you came out fine... But, if this happens again... Well... You may not be so lucky."

"I understand doctor."

He smiled. "Now, you have to start eating again... You need to eat... You're hurting yourself more when you don't... Anorexia can be very deadly."

"I know doctor... And I promise I'll start eating... I promise to take care of myself from now on."

Doctor Sullivan smiled. "That's good... That's what I want to hear..." He sighed. "Now, I want to attend supporting groups with people who have anorexia... These groups will help you to start eating, to make you feel better about yourself, everything."

"I'll attend them doctor... I promise." Danika said, smiling.

"Good... And you'll have to take someone with you."

"I'll do it." Danika and the doctor turned to look at Landon. Landon smiled. "I'll be happy to take her to these support groups... I'll help her get well, so she can get out of the hospital."

Doctor Sullivan smiled. "All right, very well." He stood up and walked towards the door. "When you start eating... And you start getting better, you'll be out of the hospital soon." He smiled, and walked out the room.

Landon turned to look at Danika. "Did you really mean what you told him?"

Danika nodded. "Yes I did... From now on I'm gonna take care of myself and my health." She smiled. As she looked at Landon. "Thank you."

"For what?" He asked.

She smiled, as she slowly took his hand in hers. "For bringing my dad here."

Landon smiled, as he brought his other hand, placing it on top of hers. "Your welcome." He slowly leaned forward, as he placed a small gentle kiss on her forehead. He slowly pulled away, as he looked into her eyes. "You're gonna get out of here soon Danika... You'll see." Danika smiled, nodding her head slightly.

Riley sighed angrily, as she looked at Landon and Danika. Hits of jealously raging through her body as she watch them. "Hey Landon... Are you ready to go?" She asked. Hoping that she can get him to leave.

"No, you go ahead, I'm going to stay with Danika tonight."

"But, Landon w--"

"No Riley... You go... I'm staying here."

She sighed angrily as she grabbed her purse and walked out the room slamming the door behind her. She stood by door. An angry looked on her face. "You'll be mine Donovan... You're gonna be mine whether you like it or not."

[Feedback] . [Chapter 9]