Today is

» FanFics



[Chapter 3]


So, the question is, what’s going on between Madison and Landon? Who knows? They are sure protective of themselves, spending time together for one minute and avoiding each other the next. Today is like any regular day, practice with the Earthquakes, off to lunch, then back to the apartment.

“Madison, wait up,” says Landon as he runs up to her at the practice field.

“Hey, Landon, finished with soccer already?” jokes Madison.

“Practice hasn’t started yet. But that’s not what I have to tell you. I told management that you’re a sport management major at Umass and well, the GM says that you can follow him around. Just thought..” says Landon as Madison gives him a hug.

“Thanks LD, you didn’t have to do that,” replies Madison.

“Yes, I did. Have fun though, you start tomorrow,” says Landon.

“Sweet, thanks Landon, I owe you one,” says Madison.

“I just might take you up on that offer,” replies Landon.

Dear Diary,

LD got me a job with the management, I mean businesspeople of the Earthquakes. That’s like the coolest thing ever. I got to work with the GM and marketing, and it’s sweet to earn and spend money that’s not yours. It didn’t matter that I worked for free. I am just having so much fun and finally applying what I’m learning in real life. I seriously owe LD one for pulling strings to get me in. Never in a million years would I have expected to come to SJ to work. I thought I’d be hangin with LD all day, which is fun… I guess now we have more to talk about now that we are both doing different things. It’s kind of good. I mean I consider LD my best friend, but sometimes I just need that time away, I guess it’s because I’m use to having that long distance friendship with him. Things are going real well for me. And Landon too. He’s kicking ass in soccer; he’s the leading goal scorer in the MLS with 16 goals so far…

--Madison

[Feedback] . [Chapter 4]