Today is

» FanFics



Hidden Past

[Chapter 5]


Ding Dong!

"I'm coming!"

8 'o clock on the dot. Lauren ran down the staircase, looked in the full body length mirror to quickly check herself out, and then walked over to her large French doors. She stopped, breathed in and then opened the door. Immediately her smile turned into a confused frown when she saw how he was dressed, white T-shirt, shorts, and sneakers.

"Wait, before you say anything, I have my clothes with me. I drove a long time to get here so I didn't want to wrinkle myself up in the car. Is it okay if I change in your bathroom?"

"Um, sure, come on in."

"Wow, you look so beautiful," he looked her up in down.

"Thank you. You can change in the bedroom. You should be more comfortable in there. There's also a bathroom in the room," she turned around and began to show him the way.

"Your home is beautiful also, and so big. Must have cost you a fortune," he said.

"Thank you, again. Right this way. Just come on back down when your finished."

"Okay, see you in about 10."

"Alright."

She walked back down stairs mouthing the words 'Oh my god.' Even in regular clothes, he cleans up well. I mean it's not liked she hadn't seen him in plain clothes before but this was the second time she's ever seen him. God he still looks good, and I'm going out with him! He's in my house, in one of my bedrooms changing and I don't even know him! I'm off to a very bad start already, maybe I shouldn't be doing this, and maybe I should just cancel and say that I'm not feeling well. No! That wouldn't be right; I'm just not ready for this yet.

Lauren grabbed at her stomach as she began to hear footsteps come down the stairs.

"How do I look?"

He came down in a jet black suit, that matched his hair, with a metallic royal blue tie that matched his royal blue shirt.

"Jeez you look good," she said under her breath.

"What do you say?"

"Oh, I said, do you want some food?"

"Well, we are going out to eat, so I guess I'll eat then.

"I'll drive since you've been driving all day."

"Alright, that's cool let's go."

Landon opened the front door and Lauren walked out to the garage. He watched her walking away from him and couldn't believe who he was going out tonight with. She is one of the biggest, richest, young singers out right now. She electronically opened the garage the door and to his disbelief he saw five expensive cars reflected off each other. She had a baby blue Mercedes SUV M-class, a cherry red Mercedes convertible, a black jaguar, a 2003 white Escalade, and a Royal blue BMW.

"Goodness, you have quite the collection, Lauren."

"Yeah, well I definitely earned it. We should take the BMW tonight. It looks a lot like yours accept it's a different color blue."

"I noticed, yours looks better."

As Lauren opened the door with her keys Landon quickly opened the door for her before she could even open her mouth to speak."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

As she started up the car she turned to notice Landon looking at her. Their eyes caught in a way that made her feel weird, not uncomfortable, but almost…right. He smiled sweetly at her and said quietly, "I guess we should go now." She broke out of her trance and began to fumble her keys into the ignition sloppily.

"Oh, yeah, let's go."

[Feedback] . [Chapter 6]